Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries. Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 750 employees team:
Document Control Administrator
- Short description:
- Processes and analyzes change orders for sku creation & release, changes, corrections and discontinuation
- Develops and maintains department procedures and work instructions.
- Interacts with various functional teams globally to meet depa
- Works with guidance and support
- Participation in Global projects such as data clean up initiatives, integrations and system improvements.
- Supports product transfers and site consolidations
- Communicates with internal customers to collect required product data
- Manages the change control process for product release, change and discontinuation
- Interfaces with other functions, as needed, to drive SKUs through the release process
- Provides end-users and management status updates on in-process SKUs
- Executes product data changes for approved changes orders in site support systems
- Runs reports and queries related to the change management activities
- Works with R&D, Product Managers, Program and NPI teams to gather requirements on new product configuration using established, site specific (e.g. Carlsbad) processes and systems and lead efforts to improve such processes.
- Tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and creates dashboard reports.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.