Providing driving and automotive repair support services to the embassy.
- Completion of elementary school;
- One year of professional driving experience required;
- Level 2 (limited) of English (reading/writing/speaking);
Level 2 (limited) of Lithuanian (reading/writing/speaking);
- Excellent knowledge of the city of Vilnius and its outskirts, usage of American motor vehicles. Knowledge of basic auto maintenance, i.e. changing of fluids and tires;
- Must be able to determine automobile problems, as well as determine if problem can be repaired in-house. Ability to handle different kinds of vehicles in various weather and traffic conditions. Skills in medium grade auto repairs, such as changing transmission fluid or break shoes. Basic computer skills;
- Must possess class B driving license.
More information will be provided during an interview.