• Interface between trailer operations to act as control for all Baltic trucks operated from certain location. To issue daily run plans, instructions to drivers, re-load data and to resolve issues.
• Control the cost of operation and investigate ways to make cost savings within existing or new operation.
• Ensure routes are planned in the most cost effective way.
• Deal with all driver issues of non performance and non communication
• Manage all domestic collections and deliveries made by 3rd party.
• Ensure all drivers are correctly equipped to satisfy legal and client requirements
• Monitor and calculate fuel consumption.
• Be responsible for checking mileages.
• Dealing with all paperwork for 3rd party operation
Our CLIENT needs someone who is:
Strong knowledge of truck control, driver’s hours legislation, working time directive and proven record in a similar role
Good communication skills
Should speak good English and Russian also
High level of numeracy and accuracy
Strong administration skills
The salary is from £22k per annum (approximately 31,500 euros ).
2 appraisals per annum, one linked to a bonus payment (max £500 – 700 Euros) and the other linked to salary review.
Opportunity to join the company pension scheme which is a contributory scheme. Mobile telephone – fully expensed ( business calls only).
The working hours are (technically) 9am to 5.15 pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch each day.
Saturday morning shift required on a rota basis (1 Saturday in 2 or 3 for a few hours in the morning to see the job through the weekend).