Our passion is to design and develop beautiful electronic and mechanical components for all our vehicles. We are looking for person with engineering experience to design and build electric motors and passion to create intellectual things and find simple effective solutions within compact team of enthusiasts. We give Interesting challenges, big scale, smart people and a great culture. You give your experience, knowledge and desire of success.
The Motor Design Engineer must be able to work and think independently, provide technical expertise and be a supporting member of the project team.
This job is dedicated to design and development high-power and high-efficiency motors.
- Driving continuous improvement in electronic engineering in safety, quality and efficiency;
- Development of novel high performance electric motor topologies;
- Development, Testing and Design of Motor Components;
- Meet target specifications such as cost, size, weight and efficiency within specific timeline;
- Use simulation software to model motor performance and optimize electromagnetic design;
- Test and validate motor designs;
- Generate innovative solutions
- Work closely with Charge and suppliers engineering team;
- Manage the full service supply chain of brushless DC motors for vehicle applications and also for design motor from cradle to grave, acting as design authority for specific projects;
- Support the development of embedded software for power electronics projects as required;
- Assist the lead engineer during the prototype and debug phases and during dyno/in vehicle testing;
- To provide ongoing support for embedded controls software development and coding;
- To support hardware and software testing and debugging and resolution of EMI issues;
- Assist with certification and EMI testing;
- Extensive and proven experience in motors design, including electromagnetic design simulation;
- Have the ability to understand concepts and contribute significantly to the design of the product through the use of expert knowledge of the latest technologies;
- Engineering degree or equivalent with experience gained within the automotive sector
- Experience working with Motor-CAD or similar software;
- Experience working with 3D modeling software (e.g. Autodesk inventor, Solid works).
- Generous salary;
- Room to create, realize own ideas;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to grow together with the company into global markets;
- Great working environment and conditions.