- supervising electrical installation subcontractor(s) on projects at construction site at Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant (INPP);
- ensuring temporary (construction) power distribution systems are correctly installed & maintained;
- interface with power supply Company.
- qualified & licensed electrical installation engineer;
- familiar with Lithuanian electrical construction/installation laws and regulations and ISO 9000 quality systems;
- 5+ years professional experience managing electrical installation/commissioning work on substantial industrial construction projects;
- experience of both medium and low voltage electrical systems;
- good knowledge of written and spoken English language.
- 2-3 years contract.