- Support engineering initiatives to maximize production line efficiencies;
- Participate in problem solving activities; electrical and process troubleshooting;
- Complete electro-mechanical repairs to high speed food processing, handling and packaging equipment;
- Work with all suppliers on new equipment and installations;
- Keep Engineering manager informed of any problems, breakthroughs, etc.;
- Willing and able to train other - engineers& operations, etc.
- Previous experience in a similar food manufacturing operation (desirable);
- Good English knowledge;
- Mechanical/ Electrical qualification;
- Strong team player with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritise workload and make effective decisions;
Company offers professional developement possibilities , competitive salary, good working conditions.