As an English and EAL teacher, you will be responsible for
• teaching English and EAL for students aged 7-16 by applying the most up-t0-date strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners
• modeling the skills and attitudes of a global citizen such as cultural sensitivity, positive attitude and a spirit of collegiality
• providing feedback to parents on a student’s progress at parent conferences and other meetings;
• collaborating with other school team members to plan and coordinate work;
• taking part in and contributing to the school and after-school events/activities;
• contributing to the development of a healthy school culture.
• Fluent English.
• Degree in Education.
• At least 3-year relevant work experience.
• High level of commitment.
• Open-mindedness, flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive outlook.
• Speaking other languages is an advantage.
• Opportunity to develop professionally
• Competitive salary
• Friendly team
• Social insurance