As an English and EAL teacher, you will be responsible for
- teaching English and EAL for students aged 7-16 by applying the most up-t0-date strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners
- modeling the skills and attitudes of a global citizen such as cultural sensitivity, positive attitude and a spirit of collegiality
- providing feedback to parents on a student’s progress at parent conferences and other meetings;
- collaborating with other school team members to plan and coordinate work;
- taking part in and contributing to the school and after-school events/activities;
- contributing to the development of a healthy school culture.
- Fluent English.
- Degree in Education.
- At least 3-year relevant work experience.
- High level of commitment.
- Open-mindedness, flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive outlook.
- Speaking other languages is an advantage.
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
- Social insurance