ENTERTAINMENT TECHNICIAN - STAGE/ FLOOR
A/V Media Staff Department
- All Carnival vessels house multi-level show lounges featuring elaborate sets and scenery. The majority of Carnival`s fleet utilizes state-of-the-art computer automation. Stage technicians oversee all sets and scenery while coordinating five backstage workers who handle specific show tasks safely and in a timely manner.
- Operating equipment used in the evening entertainment, as well as daily shows and activities.
- Maintaining strict safety standards.
- Facilitating special group requests and ensuring that the rig is fully maintained.
- Young motivated people 21-35 years of age
- Honest and friendly personality
- Relevant experience / diploma
- Good English language knowledge
Luxury cruise ships are sailing around the World, so you can combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
We offer career opportunity in a famous international company.
Food, accommodation and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company during the contract.
Monthly wage in USD and salary growth perspective as you progress within the company.
Many staff members enjoy the travel. From 3-12 day cruises around the fleet, A/V Staff may find themselves shooting video in some of the exotic places around the world. With this travel comes the opportunity to meet and befriend people from over 80 different nations.
The length of a contract is 6 months, followed by 2 months vacation.
After 2 contracts, A/V Staff can be trained to become A/V Manager.