At the moment Scandagra Group is focused on CRM and Ax systems implementation. As ERP/CRM Consultant, you will play important role in the full project life cycle. Depending on your competency you can be involved from analyzing and understanding initial requirements, through system implementation and continued support for internal users in Baltic countries. Or to take one field and develop your competencies step by step. Communication with users, service providers and partners will be part of your work.
- Coordinating/participating in implementation of customized ERP solution,
- Configuration of custom solutions based on requirements would be an advantage,
- Support and customers’ check-ins,
- Discuss/Evaluate business needs of different departments and companies in the Group,
- ERP trainings for users.
We would like to meet you if you:
- Have knowledge of any ERP/CRM system (MS Dynamics CRM knowledge is an advantage),
- Have experience in testing or prototyping or consulting ERP users,
- Are willing to learn MS CRM and gain more experience with MS products,
- Have analytical thinking; are good communicator and proactive person,
- Are good in detailed and visual documentation of solution (e.g. Workflow diagram, Mockup),
- Understand corporate business needs,
- Can speak and write in English,
- Have valid driver license.
- Dynamic international work environment,
- Friendly and professional colleagues,
- Possibility to choose office in Vilnius or Kaunas,
- Salary that really motivates and quarterly paid rewards for achieving KPIs,
- Health insurance bonus,
- Free snacks, fruits and other in-office perks,
- Professional training program,
- If needed, remote work or flexible working hours are available.