€40,000 basic salary (gross)
Excellent sales opportunities available across Europe
Or client is a world-class property development and hospitality company specialising in creating 5-star holiday Resorts and Hotels. The Group has strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading hotel and tour operators. Project funding is secured from various revenue streams including the pre-sales of their new build luxury properties. They are now expanding their sales operation into new territories worldwide.
We are looking for exceptional and driven property sales professionals that can deliver consistent and substantial results. In return, you will enjoy working within a fast paced and commercial environment, as part of a dynamic and passionate team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing partners (agents) for the client who will market and sell the available properties
• Maintain relationships and supporting these partners to maximise sales opportunities
• Secure direct property sales to clients, both individual and corporate
• Create further brand awareness for the Group
Applicants must have a proven track record in property/financial sales and business development, be excellent communicators in English as well as their native language.
• €40,000 basic salary and all expenses paid
• Substantial bonus package on achievement of monthly sales objectives
• OTE in excess of €250k p/a
• Opportunity for further growth and promotion to the Group’s Executive Team
• Group Equity Option available to highest performers
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate, with a full and comprehensive training programme provided.
Job location: Wolverhampton, UK
Please email your CV with covering letter (in English) to kw[at]blu-global.com and one of our senior consultants will contact you directly.