- To assume full responsibility for all aspects of food preparation and food areas and to oversee the entire daily Galley Department operations as well as controlling of all costs.
- Ensure that all products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To manage all of the Galley Department Staff and to ensure that Galley equipment is maintained properly, that the highest standards of cleanliness are kept and that safe food handling is practiced at all times.
- Establish regular work schedules, section plans and rotations for Galley Staff.
- Order Subsistence, food, Bonded, equipment and other items as necessary for the hotel department according to storing plan posted in MXP, freight schedule, maximum and minimum inventory levels and Company policy.
- Ensure that a six star service is provided at all times and to deal with Guests complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Culinary Institute Diploma/Chef Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of International experience as Executive Chef required.
- Must have experience in a large luxury food operation – luxury cruise ship experience preferred.
- Must have a very strong, balanced background in the culinary field and a sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential.
- Rotation for Executive Chef is approximately 9 weeks onboard and 4 weeks' vacation.
- 12 months paid salary + Yearly bonus depending on company results
rivate health insurance througout of the contract
- Paid flight tickets from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 4000.00 to 4500.00 EUR
Additional information: Year round paid Salary + excellent bonus structure.
Location Luxury River Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!