The contract for this position will be with UAB MONTANE BALTIC. The company was stablished in Vilnius in May 2004. UAB MONTANE BALTIC is a sister company of ARDANUY which mind activity is the organization of International Exhibitions and Congress of Railways and Energy in Spain: RailForum and Enerforum.
The job will consist in the promotion of the Exhibitions in all the countries of the world except Spain. The main goal of this promotion is to sale the exhibition stands to the foreign companies by making 60 phone calls per day, from Vilnius.
The working time is from 9 h - 13 h and from 14 h - 18 h, from Monday till Friday.
● 1 year of experience minimum.
● Fluency in English (especially spoken and written).
● French and German would be consider as an advantage.
● University Bachelor or Master degree, preferibly in Business Administration.
● University studies completely finished. This jobs is not compatible with any type of lectures.
● Interesting job in an international and professional environment.
● Possibility to learn western european working methodology.