The contract for this position will be with UAB MONTANE BALTIC. The company was established in Vilnius in May 2004. UAB MONTANE BALTIC main activity is the organization of International Exhibitions and Congress of Railways and Energy in Spain: RailForum and Enerforum. UAB Montane Baltic is a sister company of ARDANUY.
The job will consist of the promotion of the Exhibitions in all the countries of the world, except Spain. The main goal of this promotion is to sale the exhibition stands to the foreign companies by making 60 phone calls per day from Vilnius.
The working time is from 9 h - 13 h and from 14 h - 18 h, from Monday till Friday.
● 1 year of experience (minimum).
● Fluency in English (especially spoken and written).
● French or German would be considered as an advantage.
● University Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration.
● Interesting job in an international and professional environment.
● Possibility to learn Western European working methodology.
● If you are interested, please, send your CV in ENGLISH by email or fax: (8 5) 2644201. Please indicate MONTANE.