WE URGENTLY NEED LORRY DRIVERS WITH C + E LICENCES TO WORK IN THE UK
UK's LARGEST LOGISTICS & TRANSPORTATION COMPANY have instructed Abel Staff to recruit Lorry Drivers for 130+ locations/depots throughout the UK.
The Lorry Drivers will be working within the UK delivering & transporting goods for our Client. We are recruiting Lorry Drivers for contracts of a minimum of 12 months.
Excellent wages and terms & conditions of employment. Full contracts issued to successful applicants, following interviews in your own Country and completion of all necessary documentation.
- Minimum Age 25 years+
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- No drink driving offences, minimum endorsements accepted to be verified
- No dangerous driving convictions
- Licence category C+E
- Excellent Health
- Minimum of 2 references from current/previous employers/1 character ref
- Must hold valid EU passport and/or ID card
- Must have no criminal record
- Basic understanding of English language
We shall require the following documentation in English:-
- Completion of our application process & forms + CV
- Previous Work History
- Driving Licence verification & inspection (copies required)
- Confirmation of licence endorsements
- Police check certificate (No convictions)
- Medical Certificate from your Doctor
- Inspection of EU passport and/or ID card (copies required)
- 2 passport sized photos
- Completion of final interview in own Country
Excellent Pay Rates
Licence Class I (C+E) Basic Hourly Rate (first 8 hours) from £7.25 p/h
Average working hours per week 54 = Gross Salary from £423.00
20 Days Paid Holiday Per Year in addition to 8 UK Bank Holidays
Sick Pay & Free National Health Service (NHS) entitlement
UK Bank Account - wages paid weekly
Accomodation provided for successful applicants in furnished houses (small wkly deduction from wage)
Welfare support throughout your stay in UK, Employee Help Line
First week - Induction Training in UK inc UK Driving Laws
Free and/or discount flights to the UK organised
Assistance with transport in the UK provided
Work uniforms supplied
This is an exciting and real opportunity for skilled Lorry Drivers from Baltic States to come and work in the UK.
Your time spent working in the UK will probably be one of the most exciting & memorable experiences of your working life.
Most people come & work in the UK for financial gain, it is up to Abel Staff to assist you with your relocation to the UK and make it as smooth as possible. We hope that the time you spend working in the UK will be both rewarding and enjoyable. Abel Staff will do everything we can to help you.
Please send CV in English language format.