Our client has a busy farm in Dunbar Scotland and is seeking an experienced stock worker to work with cattle and sheep. Other duties include driving tractors & frok lift trucks and general farm work (No milking)
This is an excellent opportunity to earn good money as their are many hours work each week.
You must be
- Hard working
- Use to working outside in all types of weather
- Able to work with farm animals - cows, pigs, sheep, chickens etc
- Have basic English skills
- Have experience of driving tractors & forklifts
- Your CV in English language
- Medical report from your Doctor
- Police report
- Inspection of your ID (Passport & ID Card)
- Copies of any driving licenses
- Minimum of 2 references/recommendations
- Passport sized photo
Full time permanent work
Lots of hours and overtime
Own Acccomodation provided on farm
Minimum hourly rates from £5.40
Lovely long established UK farm in sought after areas of Scotland
Minimum of 4 weeks holiday per year
Contracts for up to 1 or 2 years
Abel Staff provide:-
Assistance with travel to UK
Welfare support - all you need to know about working in the UK
Meet at the Airport service & transfer to farm
We have many good farm jobs throughout the UK - all provide accommodation on the farm. Some of these jobs are for single people - others will allow you to bring your partners (in some case your partners may be able to work on the farm) or find local alternative work.
We have immediate starts.
We are only interested in finding the best farm workers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CHARGE APPLICANTS FOR GETTING A JOB IN THE UK OR HAVING A CAREER CONSULTATION - THIS IS NOT PERMITTED WITHIN THE UK AND IS UNETHICAL. WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU NEVER PAY AN AGENT FOR THIS.