You can look forward to:
- Performing a multitude of exciting tasks throughout Denmark – we’ve got plenty to do!
- Having technically skilled and steady colleagues who work effectively and are quality-minded
- Becoming a part of a company with great salary conditions based on a piecework contract
Jysk Façade og Tagteknik was established in 2006. We are a team of 20 with different national backgrounds, including Danish and Polish, and we do roof cladding and construction as well as facade insulation. We use new and up-to-date tools, and when needed, we provide accommodation.
Provide the Danes with roofs over their heads
Constructing and cladding with concrete, DECRA®, fibre cement and tiles, you and your team will roof homes throughout the Danish country. You’ll work on projects of 1-3 weeks’ duration, and doing so, quality should always be top of mind. Also, you’re a hard-working kind of person who always gets the job done.
What else do we expect from you?
- You are reliable and respectful – of others as well as of the work we do and your commitment to the company
- You hold a category B driving license
- You are sober during working hours
- You are a trained carpenter, roofing contractor or similar – or maybe you have roofing experience from elsewhere in which case we will teach you the skills you might lack
- You are, without exceptions, quality-conscious and ready to get down to work
- You speak English or German
How to apply
If this job sounds appealing to you, send us a couple of words about yourself along with your CV via the link below. If you have any questions regarding the position or the company, feel free to contact owner and consultant Thomas Andreasen on +45 21 73 19 19. We will interview suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!