- Analyze, design, and implement features for new or existing software products
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Author internal API and public API documentation, internal technical documentation
- Investigate and resolve defects
- Perform unit testing
- Assist technical support group to resolve customer problems
- Computer Science or related Engineering degree;
- Minimum 1-3 years in software development;
- Must be able to develop and debug C/C++ and/or C#/.NET programs;
- WinForms, MFC, or other graphical user interface development experience
- Experience with SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, client-server architecture, multithreaded programming, or distributed systems
- Knowledge of computer science, software engineering, and operating systems;
- Intermediate level of verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit APIs
- Experience with MS Office architecture and APIs
- Familiarity with computer graphics programming or computer-aided design (CAD) software
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other. Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.