- Analyze, design, and implement features for new or existing software components or products
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Author internal API and public API documentation, internal technical documentation
- Investigate and resolve defects
- Perform unit testing
- Assist technical support group to resolve customer problems
- 2-3 years experience developing software with C++/C#
- Hands-on experience developing complex Windows user interface (grids, trees, charts, etc.)
- Experience with .NET technologies
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent sense of logic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of numerical methods pertaining to coordinate geometry, 2D and 3D visualization, and numerical methods related to linear algebra
- Experience working with Microstation (or other BIM Platforms)
- Experience in usage of Revit (2008-2011) API
- Experience in ISO 16739 IFC Standard
- Experience in ISO 10303-P11 EXPRESS
- Experience in ISO 10303-P21 STEP (StepTools v12/SDAI API)
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other. Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.