- Analysis of financial data;
- Control of company’s operations and improvement of various controls;
- Review of current and new clients, decision of credit terms, constant control of receivables;
- Assistance to Director when forming new agreements with various suppliers and sellers;
- Constant review of daily financial data (suppliers’ invoices, cash register documents, travel sheets, etc.);
- Cooperation with auditors, preparing IFRS and BAS financial reports;
- Cooperation with banks and provision of various reports for them;
- Preparation or review of prepared work agreements, calculation of vacation reserve;
- Organization and control of inventory count, constant review of slow-moving goods;
- Compilation of budget and constant comparison to actual financial data;
- Cooperation with insurance companies and legal entities;
- Other tasks, needed for Director or finance department.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Auditing;
- At least 2 years work experience in finance, accounting or audit fields;
- English language required (Russian language – an advantage);
- Accounting system “Butenta” knowledge – an advantage;
- Attention to detail, responsibility;
- Driver’s license.
- Competitive salary;
- Employment in foreign capital company with a young, professional and dynamic team within well-constructed premises;
- All social guarantees;
- All tools and supplies needed to carry out the work.