- Understand and challenge the performance of the business via highly effective performance management information and supporting key business decisions through providing detailed analysis of the financial implications of such decisions. To support the business partner community by:
- Providing data analysis and financial modeling support for key projects and decision making within the business;
- Carrying out analysis, summarizing performance and preparing presentations of financial and non financial performance.
- To develop and report financial and other performance measures (metrics) required by the business;
- To monitor actual performance against target and to analyse variances;
- To produce reports that enable the identification options for improved financial performance and cost reduction;
- To support the business - in the production of specific technical elements of Management Accounts including Regulatory Reporting, the provision of core ongoing accounting operations, chart of values etc;
- To provide forecasts of performance against budget.
- An ability to acquire skills quickly to interrogate systems e.g. SAP;
- Good communication skills, particularly the ability to summarise large amounts of data and present in a concise and readily understood format. Including the ability to communicate complex financial analysis to non-financial people;
- Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles;
- Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures;
- Good understanding of accounting and tax regulations in Lithuania;
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and UK GAAP;
- Good understanding of business strategic objectives;
- Good understanding of business processes and activities and the underlying cost drivers;
- International company exposure;
- Very good English skills.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Finance specialist” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.