Our team is looking for Financial controller who will join our team and be responsible for:
- Lead development of reporting tools which would facilitate Baltic organization to meet financial and operational targets;
- Execute accurate, complete and timely monthly reports and forecasts including variance analytics against established budget;
- Provide support to company budget preparation process;
- Maintaining both local and Group level management reporting;
- Valuation of sales and marketing campaigns, follow-up of results;
- Being a trusted partner for business in data analysis field.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics or similar;
- 3+ years of experience working as Financial analyst, Controller or similar;
- Experience at international insurance company or bank would be considered as advantage;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details without losing big picture;
- Excellent computer skills, including SAP, MS Office, experience with SAS would be considered as advantage;
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and under high pressure;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English;
- ACCA, CFA certificate would be considered as a plus.
- Full time position;
- Interesting and challenging assignments within modern and international company;
- Plenty of challenges and continuous development opportunities, both professionally and personally;
- Competitive compensation package.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Financial controller” to: av[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.