Dedicated team that works on enriching financial statements to reflect Moody’s Methodologies. This involves consistent communication and strong collaboration with the Rating Analysts and Associate Analysts. The data FDAs work on flow directly to analytic tools used by Rating Analysts and external investors.
- Financial statement analysis
- Review and analyze ratios
- Data adjustment per relevant methodology requirements
- Explaining the data and any adjustments made
- Analyze output reports and identify trends in data
- Develop knowledge of Moody’s methodologies
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts
- Typically a Moody’s employee working at this level would have at least 6 months of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualifications; specializations in Accounting, Finance, Banking or Business Administration preferred
- Knowledge of or prior experience in accounting is a must
- Proficiency in Excel
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.