Project title: Support to the RCOP Operating Structure with OP management
Country: Republic of Croatia
Duration: 255 working days over the period of implementation of the contract which is 27 months
Objective of the project
Overall objective: To prepare Croatia for efficient and effective management and absorption of IPA assistance, thereby enhancing Croatia’s capacity for effective use of the Structural Funds upon EU accession.
Specific objectives: To ensure efficient and effective OP management by the RCOP Operating Structure, and develop the institutional capacity for managing and absorbing IPA funding in accordance with the Framework/ Financing / Implementing / Operational Agreements, EU rules, regulations and procedures and applicable national legislation.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in economics, accounting, public administration, business administration or management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy
General professional experience:
- 10 years of professional experience;
- 2 years of experience in managing of projects;
- Experience with the institutional framework for the EU pre-accession programmes in the new EU countries ;
- Experience with the institutional framework for the EU Structural Funds is a distinct advantage.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in financial control and verification procedures in the context of Structural Funds ;
- Experience in accounting procedures
- Experience in the field of financial management of EU funds in the new EU member states would be an asset;
- Experience in developing and delivering training and/or coaching programmes.
He/she will be responsible for all assistance in relation to the financial management and controlling arrangements of the OP (i.e. finances, accounting and controlling of the project).
He/she will be engaged for the period of minimum 255 working days. A minimum of 90% of expertise must be spent in Croatia actively working with the project stakeholders. He/she will be located at the premises of the MELE.
- possibility to work in international environment;
- possibility to gain international experience.