As a Financial Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting information, analyzing it, collaborating with colleagues in different countries to solve daily issues and deviations;
- Analyzing and collecting various data;
- Provide requested information and reports;
- Enable customers to access various products and services;
- Participate in process automation and development process.
- Good spoken and written English and Lithuanian;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with numerous IT systems;
- Good communication and planning skills;
- Attentive to details, self-leading and willing to learn;
- Good team player, positive attitude;
- Ability to travel abroad;
- Experience in finance/insurance field or bank would be considered as advantage;
- Work in a dynamic, international environment;
- Plenty of challenges and continuous development opportunities, both professionally and personally;
- A perfect opportunity to join growing team.