STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL (S3I) client Mobilelife.lt is looking for strategist, disruptor and visionary. The person who understands Fin-tech start-up trends and is able to envision how traditional bank needs to transform to win customer in future banking.
FINTECH DISRUPTER IN MOBILE LIFE
At MobileLife we value collaboration over hierarchy, skills over titles, people over processes, and learning over forecasting. You will be part of our Vilnius/Copenhagen-based team. You thrive in working with highly skilled colleagues across different fields of expertise and backgrounds - developers, designers, analysts, processist - and don't mind taking the lead when needed. You will be a part of a fast paced environment with short and effective idea generation to production cycles. You master detail and at the same time you are able to put the details in the greater perspective.
Function and role description:
The strategy and business development team has three primary focus areas. 1) Setting direction for Mobilelife’s overall strategy and managing stakeholder and investor relationships 2) Strategy and business development for the individual ventures (startups) within Mobilelife, 3) Idea generation, concept development and validation of new business models,that may or may not turn into future ventures.
We are looking for a strategist with an entrepreneurial mindset who can play a key role in idea generation, concept development and validation of new business models, as well as taking responsibility for strategy and business development within individual ventures.
● Idea generation, concept development, and defining business models for new ventures
● Take responsibility for potential venture projects from MVP to proof of concept
● Collaborate with venture leads to define and drive value creation
● Collaborate with ventures to define objectives and key results and monitor progress
● Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and product roadmap workshops
● Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
● Assemble strategic insights into presentation materials
● Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are changing our business and industry overall
● Help shape the overall Mobilelife strategy
● You have 3-5 years experience in corporate strategy or strategy consulting
● You have experience from a fintech startup or from financial services in general
● You are a strong conceptual thinker with an analytical and creative mindset
● You are a Powerpoint ninja, and love to tell compelling visual stories
● You are used to working with senior management, confident in running meetings and driving decision making
● Strategy consulting background
● Entrepreneurial mindset or experience
● Experience from the fintech industry
● Self starter who embrace uncertainty
● Commitment, accountability, consultative approach
● High energy and passion for fintech and corporate entrepreneurship
● Ambition to reach for high goals
● Can manage your life without a leader to lean on
● Fun to be around and good at building fellowship