What you will do
We are hiring a Financial Reporting Analyst who will work for UK&I Corporate / Headquarter functions, based in Bratislava. This individual works in the FRA department together with other team members and is responsible for report development and preparation, analysis, preparing the input to financial presentations, supporting outlook, forecasting, planning processes and other projects requested.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The function reports into the Building Efficiency, UK&I finance organization and works closely with the Building Efficiency operations and finance staff across Johnson Controls
How you will do it
- Responsible for UK&I Corporate and Headquarter functions following cadence of monthly close and outlook process
- Develop, standardize and automate business focused financial and performance reports using reporting tools;
- Prepare monthly & trend analysis of HQ functions and interaction with individual budget owners;
- Provide monthly/quarterly reports and analysis of financial and performance KPI’s including P&L highlighting and explaining variances and investigating anomalies on a timely manner;
- Provide real time ad-hoc analysis.
- Assist in preparation and loading of forecasts on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Compile financial information for business reviews
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance ideally
- Ideally with a professional certification such ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CIA
- A mixture of financial analysis (also FP&A, controlling) and complex accounting is a plus
- It is a minimum requirement that candidates have complex or general accounting experience
- A minimum of 5 years overall experience
- Entry-level experience required with eagerness to grow in business finance
- Strong customer and business orientation and desire to develop business acumen
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills – Hyperion and CXO Cockpit an advantage.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
Starting from 2000EUR/month gross (plus an ongoing monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Please apply using an English version of your CV.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Click here to apply>>> Apply link
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Job location: Slovakia, Bratislava