• to organize International logistics and transport for the Scandinavian market (SE / NO / DK / FIN);
• cooperation with partners and customers, to build long-term relationship with them;
• analyzing customer needs, presentation logistic services options, consulting and alignment conditions of the contract;
• to ensure service quality and customer satisfaction;
• preparation and administration required document.
• work experience for at least 1 year in logistics and transport services management;
• very good knowledge and practical experience of logistics processes, freight transportation, regulatory requirements;
• fluent written and spoken English;
• excellent comunication and negotiation skills;
• strong sense of responsibility, ability to manage stressful situations, quick orientation and the ability to make decisions;
• college or higher education;
• excellent planning and organization skills;
• excellent computer skills.
Work experience with the Scandinavian market would be considered as an advantage.
Scandinavian corporate culture and values;
Career opportunities and challenges at all levels of the organization;
Competitive reward for the efficient work.
We thank you in advance for your CV.
With the selection we will start before the job ad will expired.
The selection will begin to carry out before the end of the ad has expired.
We'll inform just selected candidates.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.