As a front end developer you will manage and implement the front end aspects of the TripCreator product. As a new member you will join the front-end team of three developers. You will work closely with the back-end engineers and http api to tie it all up (total 9).
- • Manage and implement the front end aspects of our product
• Participate in UI/UX wireframes and mockups and translate them into code
• Bridge the gap between user needs, wireframes and technical limitations
• Decide how to overcome the challenges associated with competing priorities: aesthetics, UX, page performance and SEO
• Work closely with stakeholders and senior executives to define new and exciting product features that will help us build great features that our customers love
- • You have a relevant university degree and/or equivalent working experience.
• You have at least 2 years of experience working as a front-end developer. You have worked with React.js or Angular and you know Node.js.
• You can't wait for the next big thing so you're already using ES6, ES7, or TypeScript
• You love (or would like to learn ReactiveX) and you think that Reactive programming is the future of the web
• Words like latency, http2, spdy sound familiar to you
• You know how React.js compares to Angular or Vue.js
• You care about users and creating usable products.
Our current stack
We are on the migration path from Angular monolith to smaller React.js apps with better defined responsibilities and manageable complexity. We still have some parts written in Angular but all new code is React.js. We organize the server-side with Node.js/Express in TypeScript. Our build tooling is created around Webpack and we have fully automated builds plugged into our CI and CD cycles.
Competitive salary and good hardware required for the job. An opportunity to work on an innovative product that is truly one of a kind. You will make important decisions that have direct impact on TripCreator users. You will have flexible working hours and a possibility for remote work when needed.