Arctic Adventures is looking for a Frontend Developer to join their completely new, growing team in Vilnius. Main Frontend Developer duty will be to create sophisticated booking widgets for an international website, connected via API to internal and external inventory systems. This person will be responsible for a whole project visuals part, booking visits and other modules that customers use. Working with REST API's is also a part of the job, as well as to assist the team with the front-end of internal systems. Candidate should be a data driven developer with focus on user experience and customer flows.
- Knowledge of REST API's;
- Some experience in .NET, C# and CMS systems;
- Umbraco, Azure and eCommerce systems knowledge would be an advantage;
- Proficient in English.
- Very funded startup inside a stable company;
- Possibility to become a part of an exciting journey bringing a local business to international level;
- Opportunity to contribute in building big, global brand that will be seen by millions of people;
- Finally, enjoy relaxed working environment while doing a hard core business.