We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer with varying degree of experience and diverse backgrounds to help us transition our platform website to a modern browser age.
- Build and maintain the front-end side of Genus AI platform.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with the engineering team to build new features on Genus AI platform.
- Work with the data science team to build visual explanations of models and reports.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Have a good understanding of security best practices and basic cybersecurity hygiene.
- Have experience with React or Angular.
- Enjoy building software by making small and iterative changes.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge, teaching and mentoring young peers.
Bonus points if you...
- Dabbled with Python and Django for personal or professional reasons.
- Dabbled with managing AWS infrastructure for personal or professional reasons.
- A personal budget of 1,000EUR per year for learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, etc.
- 25 work days of holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- All the tech you need to do your job.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team.