Compensa Life is looking for a new team member who contributes to the company with knowledge of technologies and applicability in creating mostly web-based services. You will be a seriously important 10th member of the Pan-Baltic level IT team of Compensa Life.
It is a mixture of projects: various integrations between external systems via REST, for example, participation in sales portal development by creation of functional modules. Replacing legacy systems. Together with the team of developers, you will create and maintain the unique software, select the best tools to ensure excellent quality of the product and bring in your own ideas and creativity.
As a successful candidate you should be/ have:
- At least 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the back end role. Full stack experience would be considered as a plus
- Teamwork experience
- Capability to notice the details as well as understand the big picture
- Readiness to actively immerse into business processes of the Company
- Initiative to identify problems and provide quality solutions in a timely manner
- Fearlessness to upgrade legacy-systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English
- Readiness to travel in Baltics.
- Some knowledge of finance would be great
- Experience with different development methodologies and tools
Your soft skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, able to convey complex ideas, develop project deliverables and present in a coherent manner
- An open-minded team player and a good listener
- Mentoring qualities
- Recognise the importance of constructive criticism and feedback
- .NET (C#), ASP, MS SQL, Oracle, REST, SOAP, Angular, JQuery, XML, XSL, SSIS
- Good command of HTML and CSS goes without saying
Note about the stack:
- We're working in Agile environment so we hope that you are familiar with it.
- Salary range starting from 3000 EUR before taxes. Specific salary will be offered based on work experience and competency
- Role in an international company
- Occupational health package
- Time off for family events
- Compensations for major events in the family
- Bonus system, which will keep the motivation level high
- Various trainings and team building sessions.