We are looking for 5 Functional Analysts to join our Group Flexcube team within the IT line-organization supporting the central applications of the Bank. The IT line-organization is servicing the Bank in 6 countries around the Baltic sea and is expected over the next years to meet the increasing service demands of the organisation. The Headquarter is placed in Copenhagen/Denmark, however, the position will be placed in one of the countries where we are in operation and you will therefore be hired locally and work with other IT colleagues.
If you would like to be part of a team of competent and ambitious colleagues, where team spirit, a dynamic environment, and having fun all go hand in hand, we would like to hear from you
You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be working together closely with ourFunctional Specialists and other project members. Experience in working with Microsoft SQL, Business Objects and TOAD is preferred. You have experience in banking system implementation and functional support of business users. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- End user training and workshops
- Technical and end user documentation
- Creation of RfC in collaboration with business representatives and participating in the change management process
- Reviewing /analyzing business requirements across the Group and translate into functional specifications
You have general knowledge about banking products based on minimum 3 years experience and preferably a university degree in Engineering or Information. Beside that you have minimum 3 years of experience working with Flexcube modules in retail/corporate/core.
- You have good analytical and communication skills
- You are effective in your verbal and written communication in English
- You have the ability to manage expectations and takes responsibility
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You have strong organizational and task planning skills
- You are persistent and professional
- You are adaptable and used to working in a changing and cultural diversified international environment
- You are a service oriented team player and can identify yourself with our values: Team Spirit, Reliability, Simplicity, and Dynamic
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary.