We are looking for 3 Functional Specialists to join our Group reporting team within the IT line-organization supporting the central applications of the Bank. The IT line-organization is servicing the Bank in 6 countries around the Baltic sea and is expected over the next years to meet the increasing service demands of the organisation. The Headquarter is placed in Copenhagen/Denmark, however, the position will be placed in one of the countries where we are in operation and you will therefore be hired locally and work with other IT colleagues.
If you would like to be part of a team of competent and ambitious colleagues, where team spirit, a dynamic environment, and having fun all go hand in hand, we would like to hear from you.
You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be working together closely with business and project members. You have experience with FinArch's (Financial Data Warehouse) Financial Studios reports (Microsoft Reporting services), Business Object, SQL extracts and script for data reports. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day support in IT reporting aspects of Group applications
- Parameterization of calculation rules
- Design and develop business reports and corresponding data structure in SQL
- Identification of potential system problems or possibilities for business improvements
- Training and education of colleagues in finance
- Reviewing and analyzing finance requirements and translate requests into functional specifications
- Calculation of consequences for the system and finance (end users)
- Technical and end user documentation
You have experience in banking and preferably a university degree in Economics, Business Administration or IT. You have knowledge of the Bank's accounting principles and operational & management reporting requirements.
- You have good analytical skills
- You are familiar with financial and regulatory reporting requirements (Basel II and IFRS)
- You are persistent and professional
- You are effective in your verbal and written communication in English
- You are a problem solver and takes responsibility
- You are adaptable and used to working in a changing and cultural diversified international environment
- You are a service oriented team player and can identify yourself with our values: Team Spirit, Reliability, Simplicity, and Dynamic
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary.