- Leading the company with 4 locations in Lithuania
- Organising work, setting priorities, developing improvements
- Attending to VIP clients personally, networking
- Designing B2B sales strategies and execution plans
- Field work in sales for VIP clients for large machine sales projects and development of good relations
- Will be outside visiting clients or checking branches 50% of the working time.
- 3+ years of experience managing a company or department.
- Sales and rental experience of construction machinery and equipment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good leadership skills with ability to motivate a team
- Experience in budgeting, financial reporting, and taxation.
- University degree preferably in Technology or Finance related field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German skills would be advantage.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, labour code and regulations preferred.
- International company experience would be an advantage