Our client, multi-national company in the United Kingdom is looking for qualified and experienced Geotechnical and Senior Engineers to work in London or Outer London.
Requirements for Geotechnical Engineer:
• a good degree qualified at honours level in Civil Engineering or Geology or similar, with preferably an additional post-graduate level qualification
• up to 5 years experience on geotechnical engineering projects including the application of numerical analysis
• experience in the use of FLAC, FLAC3D and/or PLAXIS would be advantageous
Requirements for Senior Engineer:
• a good degree qualified at honours level in Civil Engineering or Geology or similar, with addiotional Masters level qualification
• minimum of 10 years UK and/or international experience in either geotechnical engineering, engineering geology or ground related structural engineering
• awareness of sustainability and its role in Civil Engineering as well as being very commercially minded.
• commitment and versatility
£25.000-£40.000 per annum