As a GL Accountant, you are responsible for conducting GL operations and transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for general ledger processing
- Perform selected tasks in period end closing, adjustments and reporting according to IFRS (GL)
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements
- Process tasks based on SAP model process flows
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorised within agreed deadline
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis
- Understand general ledger process and financial statements
- Prepare month-end and year-end tasks on a timely and accurate basis
- Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics)
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes (GL, AP, AR)
- Minimum 2 years of finance experience
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Fluent English
- Experienced working with SAP
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position, good career opportunities and benefits in a global environment.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to rj[eta]afr.lt with subject “GL ACCOUNTANT”. We advise you not to wait until the deadline of the advertisement and encourage you to apply today as we’re already interviewing. Also if you know someone who would be interested, please share this openly as we have a couple of open vacancies.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
For more open vacancies please visit www.afr.lt (Alliance for Recruitment)