- Responsible for answering all calls received at the telephone central as per Seabourn standards and telephone etiquette, whilst providing all guests with a service ensuring satisfaction achieved.
- Although interaction is not face-to-face the impact they have in providing the ultimate service is superior.
- Being knowledgeable of all activities, ports and tours gives the Operator the opportunity to put the guest at ease and create a comfortable cruise experience.
- Ensure that all passenger complaints received are either settled immediately or referred to the Hotel Manager for follow up. Passenger to be promptly advised of all actions taken.
- Receive lost and found items from Housekeeper and others. Inventory contents of found purses, etc., in presence of person submitting them and both parties sign inventory. Maintain a log of all found items and reports of lost items.
- Provide guests with general ship, port and tour information.
- At least 2 years experience in a Front Office position for a 4/5* hotel or onboard cruise ship.
- Fluent English, written and spoken and good knowledge of one other language, i.e. Spanish, German, French, Italian.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all communications whether written, email, fax or telephone.
- Pleasant personality and great presentation.
- In return is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a company who puts its people and customers at the centre of everything we do.
- Free Cruising aboard the Luxuriest Yachts
- Free meals and accomodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1700.00 to 2000.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Luxury Yacht Cruises
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!