- To guarantee a friendly, efficient and smooth running hairdressing salon to the maximum passengers' satisfaction, as well as the correct completion of all duties with adherence to the company standards
- Management of the hairdressing salon
- Haircuts for both women and men
- Blow-dry and put-up hairstyles
- Working with hair straightener and curling iron
- Daily participation in the work of the laundry with folding towels, bed sheets, bathrobes, with mangling.
- Completed vocational training in spa or service industry
- 1 year of related experience is required
- Administrative experience
- Advanced level English or German verbal and writing skills
- Experience with modern communication and computerised cash registers
- Good communication skills.
- Living and working on board a cruise ship, you`ll find a multi-cultural world of self-discovery, adventure and fun
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1100.00 to 2000.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Location River Cruise Liners
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work, Professional practice
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!