- Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional housekeeping service for our travelers in accordance with a Cruise Line standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
- Leading, coordinating, supporting, motivating, training, and evaluating housekeeping staff
- Responsible for daily cleaning and servicing of approximately 8 guest cabins
- Monitoring and ensuring housekeeping service is up to the highest standards
- Ensuring hygiene and maintenance of all cabins, laundry, and public areas are being upheld
- Responsible for ordering and stock control of cleaning material together with Assistant Hotel Manager
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4*/5* hotel
- Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Good command of the English and/or German language.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise ships
- Free meals and accomodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1400.00 to 2350.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
Location Luxury River Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!