We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead our Human Resources team. This position in our firm is exceptionally challenging due to the modern culture of our organisation: a very young and highly ambitious team, offices in multiple cities, different nationalities of the employees, several remote team members, very competitive spirit without compromising quality in any aspect. We understand human resources quite literally: to manage people as an asset for the company, i.e., to ensure we provide them with all necessary conditions to excel.
- Maintaining and developing various HR and administrative policies regarding compensations, benefits, schedule, safety, etc
- Supervising work of HR and administration personnel
- Being senior managers’ representative in the office
- Ensuring highest standards of the organisation’s image internally and externally (during job interviews, advertisements, career fairs)
- Anticipating and mitigating any potential office dramas’
- Eliminating admin and human resources questions from senior management schedule, allowing them to focus on product development.
- Relevant experience (either at human resources or admin/team lead work)
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Full understanding and willingness to understand how the organization works, what its goals are and how everyone is contributing to that
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience in finance or technology is a plus
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Natural Sciences is a plus
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices and solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- International and talented team
- Employee referral program
- Great team-building events.