We are looking for ambitious and forward-thinking person to lead IT Service Desk team in Šiauliai. I am Martynas Ničajus head of Telia Service Assurance and Operations department. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of experienced professionals that I am very proud of.
Your next challenge?
I am looking for a person who is going to lead a team up to 60 staff and influence the strategy and direction of IT Service Desk. To excel in this role, you need to be experienced in leading team in IT Service Desk resolving incidents, service requests and requests for information raised by customers. Also, you will be responsible for driving service improvements and ensure user satisfaction regarding the IT Support and the related processes. Additionally, you have strong ownership of service improvement initiatives/actions that are required from feedback received.
Our customers are very demanding and used to proactive and innovative services, so I am looking for someone who can think outside the box and is passionate in tailoring new ways of doing business. You and your team will plan proactively to ensure that IT Service Desk is able to provide effective support for all clients and services, also will be positioned to provide effective support for new services, as they become live. Also, you will be responsible to ensure that all Service Level Commitments are met.
You have a passion for customers, service improvement and leadership. As well, you have already worked with internal IT Service Desk or customer services management. I am always looking for committed professionals who want to make a difference and never let the customer down.
- Solid Leadership track and Managerial skills;
- Ability to perform and establish contacts across all levels of organization;
- Comfortable to work in fast changing/complex environment and ambition to make a difference in your area;
- Positive attitude, high motivation and problem-solving skillset.
- Experience in managing IT Support Service/Customer Services team or related field;
- University level or equivalent education;
- Good understanding of IT and business processes;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian (written and spoken).