- Effective Management of employees on the shift, their work organization;
- Communication with guests;
- Solving challenging customer service situations;
- Providing high quality customer service in the Restaurant and Events Department.
- Higher or University education.
- At least 2 years managerial experience in the catering/customer service field, preferably in an international company.
- A positive outgoing attitude, self-initiative, creativity and ability to lead and motivate the team should be your personal features.
- Fluent knowledge of Lithuanian, Russian and English languages is a must.
- Experience in a hotel business would be considered as an advantage.
Radisson Blu Hotels provide ample opportunities for personal development and career advancement which will only be limited by the goals you set and your performance in achieving them.