- Welcoming of all arriving guests;
- Providing information about hotel and its services;
- Check-in and check-out procedures;
- Handling of payments;
- Making the night audit;
- Solving various customer service related situations;
- Flexibility to work mostly night shifts.
A positive outgoing attitude, self-initiative, creativity while solving challenging situations and ability to work in a team should be your personal features. Experience in a hotel business should be considered as an advantage. At least one year experience in customer service business, fluent knowledge of Lithuanian, Russian and English languages is a must.
Radisson Blu Hotels provide ample opportunities for personal development and career advancement which will only be limited by the goals you set and your performance in achieving them.