• Welcoming of all arriving guests;
• Providing information about hotel and its services;
• Check-in and check-out procedures;
• Handling of payments;
• Making the night audit;
• Solving various customer service related situations;
• Flexibility to work mostly night shifts.
A positive outgoing attitude, self-initiative, creativity while solving challenging situations and ability to work in a team should be your personal features. Experience in a hotel business should be considered as an advantage. At least one year experience in customer service business, fluent knowledge of Lithuanian, Russian and English languages is a must.
Radisson Blu Hotels provide ample opportunities for personal development and career advancement which will only be limited by the goals you set and your performance in achieving them.