• Greeting and welcoming of all arriving/ leaving guests;
• Providing information about hotel, it's services, about the city and places of interest;
• Handling of guest's luggages;
• Helping guests in various customer service related situations;
• Flexibility to work on shift basis.
A positive outgoing attitude, very good communicational skills, self-initiative, creativity while solving challenging situations and ability to work in a team should be your personal features. Experience in a hotel business should be considered as an advantage. At least one year experience in customer service business, very good knowledge of Lithuanian, Russian and English languages is a must.
Radisson Blu Hotels provide ample opportunities for personal development and career advancement which will only be limited by the goals you set and your performance in achieving them.