- Greeting and welcoming of all arriving/ leaving guests;
- Providing information about hotel, it's services, about the city and places of interest;
- Handling of guest's luggages;
- Helping guests in various customer service related situations;
- Guests transportation to/from airport when needed;
- Flexibility to work on shift basis.
A positive outgoing attitude, very good communicational skills, self-initiative, creativity while solving challenging situations and ability to work in a team should be your personal features. Experience in a hotel business should be considered as an advantage. At least one year experience in customer service business, very good knowledge of Lithuanian, Russian and English languages, driver's license (category B) is a must and at least 2 years of driving experience.
Radisson Blu Hotels provide ample opportunities for personal development and career advancement which will only be limited by the goals you set and your performance in achieving them.
We'll inform just selected candidates.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.