To clean and maintain as scheduled, and follow the company standards in regard to cleanliness, during 10 hours of daily allotted working time.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS – HOTEL STEWARDS
- As a member of the housekeeping department it is mandatory to follow the rules and regulations of the company and upkeep the standard set for cleaning.
- Always be well groomed, wearing the company uniform and nametag during working. It is essential to be polite and courteous to guests and crew alike.
- It is vital to wear the personal safety equipment provided when so required.
- Responsible to adhere to the company's rules and regulations on board as well as shore, including all safety regulations and required duties.
- Responsible to carry out assigned duties as per the requirements of the company.
- Carry out all assigned duties in a professional manner.
- Use cleaning machines under the guidance of management and maintain machinery regularly.
- When dealing with wet cleaning duties, use the wet floor signs and rope off the area with the caution chains if necessary.
- Correct usage, storage and labeling of all chemicals and other applicable equipment.
- Strictly using the chemicals approved only by the company, and using them only for their intended purpose.
- Reporting all the repairs to be made in assigned section, especially safety-related works and follow up with management as necessary.
- Hotel Stewards working in guest areas must be especially aware of, and follow the "Seven Steps to Courtesy".
- At least 20 years of age
- Good English
- Hospitable personality
- Relevant work experience
Employer: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
Work on cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Food, accommodation, and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Work experience in International team.