- To provide professional HR support to HR Business Partner
- Act as the min point of contact for employees, responding to/resolving a wide range of HR
- Liaise with team leaders and employees regarding a wide range of operational HR matters.
- Drive and deliver exceptional business performance, to improve client (internal businesses)
- Assist in the recruitment process for Graduates and areas of the business where
- Be responsible for day to day provision of service ensuring that all detailed governance, risk
- Meet SLA and customer service standards.
- Manage conclusion low risk employee relations cases such as long-term sickness and
- Co-ordinate offer process.
- Manage Reporting.
- Very good English skills.
- Prior on-boarding or HR experience with evidence of strong/high performance.
- Ability to maintain and report on data in Excel and database formats.
- Broad understanding of SAP (HR related).
- Integrity and confidentiality (all HR matters are of a confidential nature).
- Analytical to interpret management information.
- A proficient understanding of HR methodology and policies.
- Advance use of MS Office particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.