Under the general direction of HR Representative in Lithuania, you will be responsible for the most of the daily HR tasks related to Vilnius office. You will help to optimize and even create some of the processes as well as take a great part in building stable, trustworthy and friendly working environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibities:
- Assist NCEE HR and Managers for Lithuania Vilnius Office with HR related programs and processes
- Participate in Employer Branding improvement in Local Market
- Ensure Recruitment for planned headcount using most relevant platforms and tools
- Manage employment, payroll related documentation for Vilnius Office, ensure smooth HR related on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- As directed by Manager, acts as communication conduit to functional areas relative to changes and updates on HR related programs, policies and benefit programs
- Maintain and deliver monthly personnel reports and record any changes to employee records
- Track and maintain employee holiday and sick leave within Vilnius Office
- Act as support for various company-wide programs (i.e. Workday, True Blue) in Vilnius Office
- Participate in HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term implications
- Maintain internal Personal Management System (Workday) for the Vilnius Office, participate in al processes
- Ensure critical annual HR process cycles are executed on time (i.e. Yearly Performance Reviews, Merit and Bonus) in Vilnius Office
- Ensure the implementation of approved benefits plans for Lithuania.
- • HR experience, ideally in Shared Service Center
• Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory
• General knowledge of Lithuanian labour law
• Experience with recruitment process would be an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to deliver results with little supervision
• Interest and ability to collaborate and interact effectively with colleagues globally
As a business unit of the American Fortune 500 company AmerisourceBergen World Courier is prepared to offer a high level of job security. We invite you to explore the unique global culture, incredible people, rewards and growth opportunities that make World Courier so special.
Make your next career choice a confident one!