To support the establishment of the production site we need an international experienced HR Manager who can contribute to hire in the right employees from the very beginning.
You will be HR responsible for Window Village II, and thereby co-responsible for building up the local organization in Lithuania.
You will be part of an interesting organization with different nationalities and cultures, where you will experience the strength of organized knowledge sharing and a strong performance culture.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Recruitment of managers, white and blue-collar employees.
- Retainment of employees.
- Development of local HR policies.
- In close relation to the management team to develop the organization and value chain in a way that makes it agile and have the right competencies to solve the decided tasks at both strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Sparring with the local Management.
- Responsible for developing a local HR annual wheel.
- Participation in Global HR steering group.
You will come with a relevant background from a similar production company, where you could have been HR business Partner who has built up the right competencies for this position, or as HR manager who wants a bigger responsibility. At least you have a relevant academic HR education and experience from an International production company. From your background you will have high level experience with performance management. You must be able to work at all organizational levels which means that great diplomatic skills will be preferred.
- Minimum 10 years HR experience.
- 5+ years manager experience (International company).
- Relevant HR education.
- Fluent English skills both oral and written.
- Have a high level knowledge of Lithuanian employee law & legislation.
- Have a big drive and engagement in building up a strong organization with a strong culture
- Open-minded towards cultural differences.
You will have a high degree of influence on development of your own function and can be part of a visionary HR agenda. DOVISTA has a flat organization where the decision making process is very short, which give a lot of dynamic and changes. In the HR position You will be close to top management and line management and that way You will have the possibility to be the preferred sparring partner between Management and the rest of the organization.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position to e-mail: km[eta]afr.lt or call +370 686 44963.