HR Business Partner
- Act as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues, including legal processes and documents, and successful people management through both coaching and advising.
- Partner with managers to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Supporting alignment between business objectives with employees and management objectives.
- End-to-end recruitment processes, including employer branding initiatives.
- Support in projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Advise on HR related issues in transitioning activities from Europe to Vilnius, aiming to stabilize the activities within EBS.
- Internal communication process (update organizational charts, prepare announcements etc.).
- Support and advise the project in efficiently identifying, prioritizing, and building organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Advise on change management activities, act as a change agent.
- Support HR operational tasks.
- Preparing, managing and monitoring costs for all HR activities and projects.
- Launch and implement Yara HR processes and tools, eg. performance management, talent development, succession planning, workforce planning, salary reviews etc.
- Ensure that frameworks are set for driving local HR process improvements.
- Responsible for compensation & benefits structure and policies according to Yara standards.
- Responsible for high quality and excellent execution of HR services in EBS eg. payroll, benefits administration, business travel policy etc.
- Advise and support in employee relations in accordance with labor law and Yara standards for social dialogue.
- Ensure Employees are aware of and in compliance with Yara policies and standards, eg. Code of conduct etc.
- Run organization health index and engagement surveys, ensure that follow-up action plan is developed and followed up in order to achieve best in class/1st quartile results.
- Support a corporate culture in which health, safety and the environment are put forward by everyone.
- Office management after moving to permanent office.
- Proven HR track record in large scale servicing operations, preferably also experience with building up large scale organizations. Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior HR role.
- Proven experience in managing HR processes in a complex and international business environment.
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent local labor law knowledge.
- Result-driven, solution oriented and proactive.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Good understanding of business process.
- Additional languages.
- A lot of freedom and possibility to influence your work. You can incorporate the areas that are important to you.
- International possibilities.
- Very collaborative colleagues and good friends all around the world.
General Human Resources
Nice to have: